Welcome to Cairo! Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, in our deluxe vehicle, to your Cairo hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a full day tour. In the morning you will be driven to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world! These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile.
In the afternoon you will be taken to the Egyptian Museum: gaze at the wonders of King Tutankhamen, including his golden death mask; stare upon the mummies of some of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs (optional); lose yourself in the many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artefacts are awaiting your visit. At the end of this exciting day you will be driven back to your hotel.
After breakfast you will check out and our representative will escort you to the airport for your flight to Luxor. Upon arrival you will be met and assisted by our representative who will transfer you to your cruise boat: your floating hotel for your next 4 days. After lunch, which you will have on board, you will visit the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is complete you will return to the boat for your dinner.
A new day, your first breakfast on board, and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings; the tombs of princes in the Valley of the Queens; the magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon.
After this visit to the Theban “City of the Dead” you will be taken back to your boat for your lunch, and then you can watch as it departs Luxor and sails for Esna. As the Nile flows gently underneath you, dinner will be served.
Edfu and Kom Ombo You can enjoy your breakfast watching as the cruise boat crosses the Esna lock then sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt: the Temple of Horus. Your guide will then return you to your cruise boat for dinner as the boat sails majestically towards Kom Ombo.
Your last day of sailing starts with breakfast, and then a visit to the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Horus and Sobek. Afterwards it is back to the boat for lunch and the sail to Aswan. Once ashore you will be driven to see the High Dam, the worlds largest rock filled dam, and the Temple of Philae, moved to the island of Agilika after the waters of Lake Nasser flooded its original location. It is then back to Aswan for your last dinner on the boat.
You will have your final breakfast on the boat before you have to check out. You will then be taken to airport to visit Abu Simbel at 06:30 am when our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan, you will be transferred to Aswan Airport to take internal flight to Abu Simbel, where you will be able to gaze in amazement at these phenomenal rock-cut temples built by Ramses II. During your 2 hour stay here you will be able to enter both temples; the Temple of Ramses and the Temple of Nefertari. Please note that photography is not allowed inside the 2 temples.
Once your visit here is over you will be transferred to Abu Simbel Aiport for flight back to Aswan, followed by transfer to your hotel in Aswan.
Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 04 night’s accommodation in Luxurious Nile cruise (5 star cruise with full board basis – breakfast and dinner)
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 16 breakfasts + 5 lunches + 6 dinners
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Flight Cairo/ Luxor and Aswan to Luxor
- Flight to abu simbel
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…)
- Beverages during meals
- Entry Visa
- Personal Travel Insurance
- International airfare
- Any domestic flights not included in the above package
- Any other items which are not included in the above package
- Cruise program could be changed due to cruise line program or navigational circumstances; but the visits will remain the same.
- We will not pay expenses caused by force majeure reasons and by factors beyond our control; e.g. flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances, natural calamities etc.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking. Booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with the date of travel and guest details.
Special Package Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are net. All prices are subject to reconfirmation and accommodation is subject to availability on confirmation.
- All reservations must be forwarded via email or fax, and reconfirmed by us via email or fax.
- Any amendment to confirmed service will be charged extra for each amendment. For all services, a no show fee is 100%. All unused services will not be refunded. In case of cancellation or amendment any extra charge applied by supplier will be levied on the customer.
- Children are subject to charges as per hotel and cruise boat rules; i.e. there is no charge for children under 2 years of age at the end of package, and children under 12 years of age, at the end of the package, have a reduction of 50%.
- All services will be invoiced at time of confirmation. Full payment is to be made prior to first service. Service vouchers will be given only on receipt of full amount.