Cairo + 3 Nights Nile Cruise + Alexandria day trip
Arrival Welcome to Cairo! Arrival at 6:35 AM to Cairo. Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, in our deluxe bus, to your Cairo hotel. rest of the day free at leisure
Aswan / Nile Cruise Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a full day tour. In the morning you will be driven to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world! These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile.
In the afternoon you will be taken to the Egyptian Museum: gaze at the wonders of King Tutankhamen, including his golden death mask; stare upon the mummies of some of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs (optional); lose yourself in the many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artifacts are awaiting your visit. At the end of this exciting day you will be driven back to your hotel for dinner and over night
(Breakfast – Lunch)
Arrival Your day starts with breakfast in your hotel followed by a 2.5 hour drive, in our air-conditioned vehicle, to Alexandria where you will check-in at your hotel upon arrival. After check-in it is time to start your first tour in this beautiful city, originally built by Alexander the Great, including a trip to the New Alexandria Library (Bibliotheca Alexandrina), inaugurated on October 16, 2002, with shelf space for eight million books, with the main reading room on eleven levels; the Alexandria National Museum, built in a former palace and now houses almost 2000 artefacts which tell the story of the city, including the recent finds from the sunken part of the city; the Citadel of Qaitbay, where about 1480 AD the Mameluke Sultan Al-Ashraf Qaitbay fortified the site, which held the ruins of the Alexandria Lighthouse, and with successive improvements it now stands as a very prominent Citadel on the Mediterranean coastline; and the Roman Amphitheatre, which every town in the ancient Roman Empire had.
Lunch will be supplied at a local restaurant in the middle of this exciting tour, and at the end of the day you will be returned to your hotel in Cairo for dinner.
Aswan / Nile Cruise After breakfast you will check out and our representative will escort you to the airport for your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival you will be met and assisted by our representative who will transfer you to your cruise boat: your floating hotel for your next 4 days
After lunch you will be driven to see the High Dam, the worlds largest rock filled dam, and the Temple of Philae, moved to the island of Agilika after the waters of Lake Nasser flooded its original location. It is then back to Aswan to rejoin your cruise and as the Nile laps gently underneath you, dinner will be served.
(Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner).
Nile Cruise / Kom ombo A new day and your first breakfast on board as the boat sails majestically towards Kom Ombo, where you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicate to Horus and Haroeris. After the visit you will be taken back to the boat for your lunch while it sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt: the Temple of Horus. It is then back to the boat and you can watch as it departs Edfu and sails for Esna.Once you reach Esna you will watch as it sails through the Esna locks. Once through the locks the boat continues on its course towards Luxor, which it will reach after you have had dinner
(Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Nile Cruise An early breakfast and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings; the magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon. After lunch, which you will have on board, you will visit the magnificent Karnack and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is completed you return to the boat where your last dinner, upon this floating hotel, will be served.
(Breakfast –lunch – Dinner)
Nile Cruise You will have your final breakfast on the boat before you have to check out and then are transferred to Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo (about 45 minutes). Arrival to airport, meet and assist by our representative, who will transfer you t oyour hotel enroute visit to khan al-khalie bazzar
(Breakfast – Lunch)
Final Departure Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure of your international flights One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he looked. “What’s happened to me?” he thought. It wasn’t a dream. His room, a proper human room although a little too small, lay peacefully between its four familiar walls. A collection of textile samples lay spread out on the table – Samsa was a travelling salesman – and above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame. It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer. Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather.
- 04 night’s accommodation in Cairo at the 5 star Mena House Hotel
- 03 night’s accommodation in 5 star Nile cruise M/s Nile Dolphin,
- All transfers as per above mentioned program.
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing in the above itinerary
- All applicable taxes.
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 6 breakfasts + 4 lunches +4 dinners
- Arrival / departure assistance
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…)
- Beverages during meals
- Personal Travel Insurance
- International airfare
- Any other items which are not included in the above package
- Cruise program could be changed due to cruise line program or navigational circumstances; but the visits will remain the same.
- We will not pay expenses caused by force majeure reasons and by factors beyond our control; e.g. flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances, natural calamities etc.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking. Booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with the date of travel and guest details.
Special Package Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are net. All prices are subject to reconfirmation and accommodation is subject to availability on confirmation.
- All reservations must be forwarded via email or fax, and reconfirmed by us via email or fax.
- Any amendment to confirmed service will be charged extra for each amendment. For all services, a no show fee is 100%. All unused services will not be refunded. In case of cancellation or amendment any extra charge applied by supplier will be levied on the customer.
- Children are subject to charges as per hotel and cruise boat rules; i.e. there is no charge for children under 2 years of age at the end of package, and children under 12 years of age, at the end of the package, have a reduction of 50%.
- All services will be invoiced at time of confirmation. Full payment is to be made prior to first service. Service vouchers will be given only on receipt of full amount.